Pages

1.31.2013

February Goals






Oh goodness. We are already a twelfth of the way through 2013! I love thinking about all I've experienced this past month,
 but I can't stand how quickly it has passed by. For the rest of the year I will be looking ahead and sharing monthly goals with
you all starting now. I'll also share some of what we accomplished this past month too!


January // Finished
 Launched Shine & Soar blog + magazine
 Visited Charleston & Savannah
Blogged weekly
Shot my first "destination" couple in Savannah(coming tomorrow)
Booked my first wedding with the sweetest couple(Yay!)...With, hopefully, more on the way!

February // Goals
 Start a new bible study
 Finish putting together/shoot my first fully stylized session
 Prepare for my best buddies who are coming to visit at the very beginning of March
 Finish & launch the brand spankin' new site!
 Continue to blog more consistently
Run 3 miles 3+ times a week


...And that's all for now folks! What are some of your goals for February?


-MACKENZIE





No comments:

Post a Comment