Pages

1.01.2014

Best of

Between a move half way across the country and traveling everywhere imaginable, I can undoubtedly say this year has been filled with adventure. Serving stellar couples, working with Gina Zeidler, traveling the world, sharing my story at the Making Things Happen conference, and cultivating deep relationships….. 2013 has left it's mark on me and it is a year for the books.

 My two words for the year ahead are rest & assurance. I'm working on creating consistency, leaving margin for time off with days to just breathe, and I'm digging deeper into Christ. This year is going to be full of a lot of refining, saying no to being too busy, and enjoying simplicity. There are already so many unbelievable changes God put in motion in 2013 that won't come to fruition until later this year.

Here's to a spectacular year & a recap of my 2013 favorites!


Love this for a million reasons including her incredible laugh and that carriage in the background.


An early, early morning with the most spectacular barn in North Carolina


A chunky bracelet and the softest window light. This image had my heart in seconds.


Tennessee mountains & the most spectacular girl.


The sweetest bridesmaids. Love those moments

just before walking down the aisle.

You know it's making the favorites list when you start crying


with the bride as she makes her way down the aisle.


A favorite, simply because it's Rome


Sunset on the North Carolina coast


A day by the water with perfect wind-blown hair.


Black and white, grain, and tool… Undoubtedly the best.


An instant favorite when I saw this light, even before I clicked the shutter

button. Succulents and lace with the perfect bride at the loveliest wedding.

 Here's to a year ahead filled with rest, adventure, & growth. xoxo!




No comments:

Post a Comment