Pages

4.08.2013

April Goals





I hope you all are having a lovely week! This past weekend was busy with a wedding, and today is full of homework from my classes this semester.Life is busy, but I'm so thankful that I get to do what I love! It's all about priorities and balance, and I'm discovering that more and more this year.

March was a whirlwind with travel, classes, friends & family, life, and business. Here's a recap on the all that I accomplished in March and what's ahead this month!


March // Goals (All finished!!)
Fly to Tennessee for a sweet friends wedding
Chloe and Pearce's engagement shoot in Nashville 
Prep for Sarah and Ciera's visit
Be a part of the Making Things Happen Intensive (Highlight of my year so far!)
Travel to DC 

April // Goals
Finish freshening up the new site
Prep for this semesters finals
Plan our trip to Europe in June!
Get back into running 3x a week
Start a new Bible study with Bethany Aleshire


What are your goals for April?


-MACKENZIE


No comments:

Post a Comment