Pages

3.11.2013

Making Things Happen | Business & Life


Before you start, go grab a cute mug and fill it with coffee, tea, or whatever floats your boat...Once you discover what
 I'm about to share, you will be here for a while......

It is almost here! The Making Things Happen conference is less than two days away, and I am amazed that I get to be a part 
of it along with the 100 attendees, the incredible guest speakers, and the woman leading it... Gina Zeidler , Emily Ley, and 
Lara Casey (founder of Southern Weddings Magazine and the entire MTH movement)! I'm going to be a helper/assistant and
 anything in-between for the two amazing days, and I am dying in anticipation! All I can say is, it is going to be two jam 
packed days filled with motivation, excitement, decisions, and inspiration! I cannot possibly do it justice, so to truly understand 
MTH, go explore their site for a bit! If you have never heard of these amazing ladies or incredible conference and you
 didn't already do so... You need to go grab that cup of coffee and settle in, because you can get lost in these lovely
 blogs for several hours.... 


If you are looking for motivation and encouragement you need to go search through Lara's blog. I've never found a
 blog more deeply rooted in Jesus, and I love every bit of it! 

If you are searching for the prettiest southern planners, notes, and more, you need to search through Emily's site! 

And, if you need gorgeous inspiration or, like me, love seeing couples in love... go visit Gina's blog which is filled
 with beautiful weddings and sweet families!

Here's a list of the incredible ladies involved in MTH this year....



I cannot wait for all that's ahead! I'm praying that it's a refreshing time for for each and every person attending, and I cannot wait to meet them all!
Have a beautiful night y'all! 

cheers,
MACKENZIE



No comments:

Post a Comment