Pages

10.12.2012

Weekend Life | Blowing Rock, North Carolina


  My lovely weekend was spent with family! We traveled to Blowing Rock, a quaint town nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains.... It was an incredible weekend, which involved Kilwins fudge. Need I say more? Obviously, Kilwins was our downfall. 

  We also may have seen Ray from Remember the Titans! Yes, I was the one who discovered this. And can I just say that celebrity spotting has been my specialty on our last few trips. Why yes, yes I do pride myself on my knowledge of movie stars and random facts in general. 

  Really though, Blowing Rock is a beautiful place, and the people are amazing. Here's a peek into our trip!

Our gps may not have been the most reliable!




The colors were stunning! We spent Saturday Hiking and discovering.  

One of the only photos I'm in, and of course, it's perfect...






Love these mountains and the fact that God blesses us with this incredible beauty!















No comments:

Post a Comment