Pages

7.23.2012

Dominican Republic | July 2012


I just arrived back home after spending a week in an absolutely incredible, God-filled place. La Romana, Dominican Republic. God has touched my heart in incredible ways and I could not be more excited about what he has ahead for me. 

The people in this place worship Jesus like nothing have ever seen, love and serve others in incredible ways, and place Christ above all else. I walk away feeling inspired, touched, hopeful, loved, and so at peace with how God is molding and shaping my life. 

We arrived last Sunday, and spent then next 5 days working, going on prayer walks in the barrios, and most of all, loving on the sweet people there….. We also spent time on the ocean which was so incredible! Here is a peek in our trip.......























No comments:

Post a Comment