Pages

8.08.2013

Grey & Jessica | Bolivia, North Carolina Love

I adored spending the day with Jessica and Grey at their Bolivia, North Carolina wedding. Seeing this beautiful couples love for each other and Christ blew me away. There is nothing more incredible to me than not only hearing about the deep love a couple has in speeches and conversations on the day of, but also being able to see, capture, and preserve it as well. The spazzy groomsmen had Sarah (my second shooter) and I dying the entire day, Jessica looked absolutely breathtaking, and the setting was perfect. I feel so grateful to have been a part of Jessica and Grey's day, and I cannot wait to see how their marriage flourishes in the years ahead as the God continues to bless their lives.














No comments:

Post a Comment