Pages

3.09.2013

March Goals



2013 is flying by faster than I could have imagined. February was one of the most challenging and blessed months! We traveled, I started updating the site, and classes got harder. Here's a recap on what we accomplished!


February // Goals
 Start a new bible study
 Finish putting together/shoot my first fully stylized session
 Prepare for my best buddies who are coming to visit at the very beginning of March
 Finish & launch the brand spankin' new site! 
 Continue to blog more consistently
Run 3 miles 3+ times a week  (Booyah!)



And now, March is here! I managed to whip through some of the goals for March, but there is still much to come!


March // Goals
Fly to Tennessee for a sweet friends wedding
Chloe and Pearce's engagement shoot in Nashville  (Coming to the blog soon!)
Prep for Sarah and Ciera's visit
FInish freshening up the new site
Be a part of the Making Things Happen Intensive
Travel to DC 


I would love to know what goals y'all have for March!




No comments:

Post a Comment